Google Translator

Recommended Links

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The trend these days for miniaturists is to strive for as much realism as possible. While I might look at historical dollhouses with interest, it would never enter my head to mix and match scales. Some people hesitate to add dolls to a scene and instead leave.... an open book, a half eaten sandwich or an overturned shopping bag etc. thus showing that the little people who inhabit the DH are out but will shortly return.
So here's an interesting comparison... take a look at these two photos. Each one is as lovely as the other. Then decide which one is photoshopped and which is an actual miniature:

I love eye candy and I save as much of it as I can, as inspiration for those "someday" creations.

1 comment:

Always love hearing from you....